Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Don't speak to her!


Okay, my mom is crazy and vindictive. It's true, she really is. Here is a prime example:

Sunday I wasn't in the best mood, I'll admit that. Maybe I was PMSing or something but I was not wanting to be touched. No, I didn't give any warning, which I usually do. When mom tried to get me on her hand so she could move me from my perch to the cage since she and Big Daddy Dave were going to the farmers market, I decided to bite the holy crap out of her finger! Yes, I drew blood and a few choice words from her vile mouth!

Since I can't be spanked, mom decided to punish me in a different way--she stopped talking or looking at me for the rest of the day. And, get this...as she and Daddy were leaving for the market, she told him to not answer me when I said my usual, "See you later" routine as they walked out the door. Can you imagine giving a parrot the silent treatment?

The next morning as mom is uncovering my cage, Daddy asks, "Am I allowed to talk to her yet?"


This isn't really her injuries but darn close!

2 comments:

  1. Pmsing or not I am ashamed of you Sammie Sue and you should be ashamed too, Even the dumbest of birds knows, "you never bite the hand that feeds you!" I have a great joke along those lines but fear it too long for here so read my blog next week and I will post it just for you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Psssst....tell mom you thought her finger was a big fat worm. Then sing I'm sorry...sooooo sorry and play dead at the bottom of your cage.
    I know, it's hard to hold your breath and sing at the same time, but you can try.

    ReplyDelete